Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win and within five years has become one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startup, and has enabled 100,000,000+ customer interactions using our platform. With backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, and Storm Ventures, and supported by the successes of our 1,400+ customers from Peloton, IBM, Wounded Warriors Project, and MongoDB, Talkdesk is disrupting a $22 billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you are a world-class Senior Product Manager and would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
- Contribute to the vision and design of a next generation call center platform
- Create and maintain close relationships with our customers and market to develop a deep understanding of their needs as well as the competitive landscape
- Create processes to capture, analyze, leverage and share customer insights
- Evangelize ideas that will help to resolve customer problems
- Work with with engineering, marketing and sales to build business use cases and define requirements/wireframes for new feature enhancements, products and services
- Own priority for your product roadmap balancing input from engineering, design, marketing and sales
- Document product functionality
- Collaborate with marketing and sales to launch new services, features and enhancements effectively
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, HCI or related field required from a top 20 university
- 7+ years of hands-on experience working with software engineering teams (in product, design, or engineering) with at least 3+ years of hands-on product management or product design experience
- Passion for user experience with strong attention to detail
- Background in SaaS, real-time communications, or enterprise preferred
- Knowledge and use of formal Quality Assurance processes
- Solid understanding of relevant technology and tools including APIs, cloud solutions and programming languages is preferred
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing technologies and business needs
- Understand the development and implementation of large-scale, complex applications in a call center technology environment
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and succeed in an environment with competing demands
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.