Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win and within five years has become one of the fastest growing companies in the world, identified as a Visionary by Gartner, and enabled 100,000,000+ customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,400+ customers from Peloton, IBM, Wounded Warriors Project, and MongoDB, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
- Responsible for onboarding, retention, performance management, employee relations, employee training and development, policy development, benefits (health, 401k), compensation administration, and HR compliance.
- Facilitate employee on-boarding and off-boarding process. Conduct exit interviews to determine behind separation reason, and make recommendations for improvements.
- Provide leadership and support to managers and employees in the areas of performance counselling, employee retention, policy interpretation and implementation, conflict resolution, legal/contractual requirements, and managing cultural integration.
- Function as trusted advisor to managers and discipline leads in coaching them to successful problem/conflict resolution and performance management.
- Develop, implement and administer compensation and benefits programs and policies.
- Work with outside legal counsel on immigration/visa applications.
- Manage compliance and be the in-house expert on all employment law related matters. Maintain knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation and ensures compliance.
- Implement HRIS that meets company’s personnel information needs.
- Execute on project deliverables, meet milestones and drive projects to completion.
- 3+ years of experience in HR required
- SaaS experience a plus, but must have experience with tech employees
- Experience in a fast-growing startup environment a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, or related field
- PHR or SPHR Certification preferred
- Proven track-record with employee relations and benefits administration
- A working knowledge and understanding of employee benefit plans and leave administration including EEO, FLSA, FLMA and CFRA, ADA, Worker’s Compensation
- Strong communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and organizations skills a must
- The ability to interact effectively and courteously with all levels of employees and management
- Ability to multitask and set priorities in a fast-paced environment
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.