Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win and within five years has become one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled 100,000,000+ customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,400+ customers from Peloton, IBM, Wounded Warriors Project, and MongoDB, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
- Develop and manage annual partner marketing plan and budget in alignment with corporate growth and revenue objectives across multiple dimensions including awareness, education, lead, generation, programs, partner readiness and enablement
- Build and manage a high-execution partner marketing team
- Work closely with partners to develop joint marketing plans to tie back to revenue goals. Coach partners in the planning and execution of their marketing efforts and the tracking of metrics and results
- Define and deliver marketing tools, programs and communications to assist partners in generating leads, for selling solutions, and closing deals -- ultimately driving revenue with, through and for Talkdesk partners
- Manage all partner-facing corporate communications via multiple vehicles including newsletters, partner web portal, and print. Collaborate with cross-functional departments to streamline delivery of relevant partner content
- Be responsible for guidelines and tracking of Market Development Fund spending (MDF)
- Analyze and track success of all partner-facing programs. Implement metrics to demonstrate return on investment against the channel marketing budget
- Work closely with Sales to ensure smooth collaboration with partners
- Work collaboratively with Marketing organization to leverage content, programs and communications for Partner Marketing and to ensure brand consistency
- Support and execute partner events where Talkdesk is a sponsor
- Drive partner sponsorship sales for Talkdesk events
- 10+ years experience in partner/channel marketing working in a fast-paced environment
- 5+ years experience is the Contact Center or Communications space
- Proven leader with track record of managing high achieving teams
- Proven track record of prioritizing and delivering results within an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
- Ability to energize a team and engage them toward action and results
- Creativity to build innovative programs that engage partners and optimize marketing dollars
- Data driven executive who measures and tracks success of partner programs
- Ability to lead and communicate effectiveness of partner marketing investments to senior executives and provide recommendations for revenue growth
- Executive-level communication skills with proven ability to positively position a company and sell opportunities to the partner community
- Proven record of supporting business development and sales teams to meet or exceed partner pipeline and revenue targets
- Team player with cross-functional project leadership skills
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.