Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win and within five years has become one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled 100,000,000+ customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,400+ customers from Peloton, IBM, Wounded Warriors Project, and MongoDB, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
- Develop and execute measurable integrated demand programs that drive revenue
- Design and implement high-impact programs that are optimized to deliver results across the marketing and sales funnel while hitting target metrics, including leads, pipeline, and high ROI campaigns
- Strategize and execute Account Based Marketing (ABM) programs into targeted accounts
- Manage, build and develop a growing team
- Define goals and metrics for all demand generation programs, including: lead nurturing campaigns, digital marketing programs. Interlock with regional field sales leadership to ensure agreement on priorities, adjusting as required by changing market conditions and emerging opportunities
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of demand creation activities on sales pipeline, revenue and sales cycle length
- Manage and optimize the marketing demand generation budget
- Work collaboratively across the marketing organization to align surround demand with events and programs -- including AR, PR, Content, Social and Product Marketing
- Own marketing technology stack; evaluate and recommend new technologies to improve process and optimize performance
- Communicate up, down and across the organization to ensure the best business outcomes from every Demand Gen priority and investment.
- 10+ years experience in a fast-paced demand generation environment, ideally with an enterprise SaaS product
- 5+ years in a leadership role with experience leading digital marketing
- Proven track record of prioritizing and delivering demand generation results within an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
- Proven experience scaling demand generation programs (e.g., outbound marketing, events, lead nurturing, account based marketing (ABM), etc.)
- Able to work in fast paced work environment and juggling both short and long term priorities along with daily demands
- Ability to energize a team and engage them toward action and results
- Data driven executive who developed shared measurement and tracking of demand generation programs for marketing and sales
- Creativity to build innovative programs that engage prospects and optimize marketing dollars
- Ability to lead and communicate effectiveness of marketing campaigns to senior executives and provide recommendations for pipeline growth
- Excellent communicator with proven ability to clearly convey complex ideas and data in written, presentation and spoken formats to a variety of audiences
- Proven record of supporting sales to meet or exceed pipeline and revenue targets
- Team player with cross-functional project leadership skills
- Ability to leverage technology including marketing automation, web content management, web analytics, and business intelligence. Specific experience with Marketo, Salesforce, Bizible and related-technologies
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.