Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win in 2011 and has since become one of the fastest-growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled billions of customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,800+ customers from IBM, Acxiom, Discovery Education, and Peloton, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
As a Product Marketing Program Manager, you will work with different marketing teams and sales team to coordinate and execute on the marketing plan for the year. To be successful in this role, you need great attitude, good communication skills and ability to work with different teams to drive key high visibility projects.
- Opentalk & Other Key Events: As a product marketing program manager, you manage and coordinate all content for Opentalk event from agenda, speakers, launches, keynote to booths.
- Speaker Recruitment: Recruit and engage with speakers. Assemble a target list of popular high brand companies and industry-leading CX executive. You have the ability to market and pitch agendas to generate interest in being part of our innovative conferences and events. Liaise with speakers to develop and fine-tune presentations aiming to generate a quality, engaging, and memorable content session for the summit. From the initial speaker recruitment right through to on site at the venue you own speaker relations, building and nurturing relationships with target speakers and companies for future opportunities.
- Event Agenda: Drive speaker agenda. You are the key to ensuring the agenda development is managed and aligned to the production schedule.
- Manage Opentalk Product Launches: Coordinate all Opentalk product launches, content for launches, consistency, demo readiness and beyond.
- Manage Booth Demo Content: Coordinate booth demo with Sales Engineering.
- Analyst Summit: Ensure we have all the content ready for Analyst summit.
- Dry runs: Ensure all content is reviewed and we do a dry run of all content ahead of time.
- Launch Tracking: At talkdesk, we launch several products per year. Coordinate all launches across all product marketing managers. Conduct bi-weekly launch meeting. Ensure we have the launches planned and tracked, without last minute surprises.
- Product Release Enablement: You will be responsible for release enablement. Press Release, Webinar, Partner Enablement of the 3 seasonal releases.
- Great positive attitude and flexible to work with
- Have a BA or BS degree; MBA is a plus
- Experience in B2B Product Marketing experience with a track record of driving the rapid growth of innovative technologies (SaaS, sales strategy and/or consulting experience a major plus). We accept recent MBA grads with great attitude
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, “get it done” entrepreneurial environment
- Proficient with collecting and analyzing data from sources like Salesforce and surveys to drive marketing strategy
- Ability to execute on plan
- Experience collaborating with enterprise SaaS sales teams a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent or native English-speaker
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.