Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win and within five years has become one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled 100,000,000+ customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,400+ customers from Peloton, IBM, Wounded Warriors Project, and MongoDB, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
We are looking for an experienced and innovative Vice President of Corporate Communications to develop our global communications strategy and execute our ambitious agenda to “be everywhere, everyday”, dominating the contact center space. You will grow and manage our North American and EMEA team, as well as direct our global PR agencies. The scope of your role will include global content, PR and influencer relations, social and thought leadership investments. This role will successfully promote the company and its customers through traditional and social media, develop and execute an exceptionally strong content marketing engine, manage executive communications, and deliver epic public and analyst relations programs.
The qualified candidate will be a driven and engaged leader with a successful track record of building and leading communications, social, and influencer relationship strategy globally. The Director of Corporate Communications must have experience across public and analyst relations, content marketing, social media, and thought leadership campaigns.
- Create, execute and manage a strategic and living communications plan that supports the long-term brand building and business goals as well as ongoing, daily communications
- Grow and manage the PR, corporate communications, content marketing, social media marketing and analyst relationship team to build the brand and drive demand globally
- Build a content machine that rapidly and continuously delivers high value content to drive lead generation and SEO
- Develop strategic relationships with key media and manage day-to-day media relations both proactive and reactive.
- Manage the global PR effort to increase positive share of voice. Drive PR agencies to deliver results in the form of press articles, awards and visible speaking engagements
- Manage an strategic AR function to drive positive engagement, mentions are reports from relevant analysts and influencer.
- Create strategy and execute Analyst and Press engagement at events
- Create and execute a strong social media program that drives awareness and engages prospects and customers
- Create and manage a robust calendar of speaking events
- Develop high-quality written materials, including communications narratives; pitch letters, background materials, planning documents, and executive communications
- Partner with other leaders and company groups to make sure corporate communications is in lockstep with and fully leverages other initiatives and programs
- Collaborate with demand generation, product marketing and events to support campaigns and events with relevant content, PR, AR and social media
- Manage a budget and demonstrate ROI and /or results for program & headcount spend
- Measure and report on key success and failure metrics over time
- Serve as company spokesperson as needed for certain media, analyst and public speaking engagements
- 10+ years experience in communications, public relations, and content marketing and marketing strategy in a global capacity in a B2B technology environment
- Superior writing skills, with the ability to develop and edit high-quality materials such communications plans, whitepapers, fact sheets, blogs, bylined articles, trend analysis summaries, executive correspondence, and presentations
- Highly self-motivated with a strong work ethic and a passion and experience at to building and managing a global marketing team. Ability to motivate a team, set the vision, drive the comms agenda, empower the team and review work product to deliver a high-volume of high-quality work that exceeds expectations
- Experience across public and analyst relations, brand development, content creation, social media and thought leadership campaigns
- Innovative thinker who pushes the envelope on testing new ideas, while keeping the machine humming
- Experience working with C-suite leadership and managing executive communications
- Strong ability to collaborate with others for success in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with aggressive growth goals
- Energetic, self-starter and resourceful problem solver – gets things moving and keeps them on track. High attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple ongoing activities
- Expert-level marketing measurement and reporting
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.