Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win and within five years has become one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled 100,000,000+ customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,400+ customers from Peloton, IBM, Wounded Warriors Project, and MongoDB, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
- Develop and implement a communication plan to better serve these accounts at scale which might include knowledge, training, marketing, and customer success tactics
- Provide feedback to the product team concerning customers’ requests for product enhancements
- Communicate with accounts that are participating in betas (i.e., set up their account and beta feature, acquire feedback, etc)
- Identify accounts that have high growth potential and work with these accounts to: understand their needs and help them succeed, assist in onboarding and provide ongoing support, nurture long-term partnerships, ensure that our customers gain the most out of their investment in Talkdesk, find opportunities for customers to increase their usage of Talkdesk
- Handle renewals
- Handle escalated cases from SMB accounts
- Discover and analyze gaps in the customer experience (big and small) that may lead to customer attrition and work cross-functionally with others to address these gaps
- College degree
- 1+ years of experience in Customer Success or similar role in a SaaS business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional, courteous and committed to providing amazing customer support
- Comfortable with technology and a willingness to learn more
- Great attitude, team player
- Willing to work flexible hours
- Proven ability to understand progressive technology
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to people of all backgrounds
- Engaging personality, polished verbal and written communication skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to develop strong business relationships
- Highly organized self-starter who runs towards opportunities
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced startup environment
- Strong business acumen
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.