Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win and within five years has become one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled 100,000,000+ customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,400+ customers from Peloton, IBM, Wounded Warriors Project, and MongoDB, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
- Focus on small to midsize size customer engagements and internal program deliverables to support the growing commercial sales team for Talkdesk.
- Work in Excel and PowerPoint to build ROI / TCO models to quantify the impact of deploying Talkdesk solutions by gathering metrics to support the analysis and composing presentations of the analyses for executive readouts.
- Improve and expand on existing ROI Tools to adequately support ongoing sales engagements, maintaining supporting documentation for discovery and standardizing on presentation templates and formats for executive presentations.
- Manage and build an ongoing pipeline of deals and engagements to grow program adoption and increase the impact of the value engineering team on sales performance
- Demonstrated ability to build financial analyses, understand financial concepts and articulate financial concepts concisely
- High proficiency in Excel
- Strong PowerPoint skills -- ability to display financial data in an easy to consume manner and translate business benefits into appealing slides for executive presentations
- Detail oriented and highly focused on deadlines
- Ability to collaborate and work closely with Sales executives
- Cloud Software experience (2 years minimum)
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced startup environment
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.