Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win and within five years has become one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled 100,000,000+ customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,400+ customers from Peloton, IBM, Wounded Warriors Project, and MongoDB, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you are a natural leader with business acumen, love for products and mad skills to drive outcomes for the business working with cross functional teams - your dream job is waiting!
- Engage prospective partners, and explore partnership opportunities with them.
- Drive partner recruitment acquisition, commercials and structure AppConnect marketplace agreements.
- Work with partner and internal product and engineering teams to coordinate initial onboarding of new partners and hand them over to the product team for integration development.
- Collaborate with partner and internal product and marketing teams to support partners on creating sales and marketing collaterals, and support co-marketing and co-selling activities.
- Create and manage reporting to manage joint leads with partners and maintain dashboards to monitor partner performance and success factors.
- Assist in overall partner relationship management activities including billing & partner payouts, and partner events plannings on as-needed basis.
- BA; MBA preferred
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a software industry
- Must have partner first attitude
- Strong project management skills, result-oriented and self-starter
- Collaborative cross-functional and teamwork skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Prior experience in sales, project/product management, or product marketing preferred
Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.