Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win and within five years has become one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled 100,000,000+ customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,400+ customers from Peloton, IBM, Wounded Warriors Project, and MongoDB, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
- Support and build a wide variety of marketing programs including email marketing, nurture, webinars, events, and organic search
- Manage requests and work with the creative design team to ensure all email, landing page, and other program requests are delivered on time and with attention to detail
- Build HTML emails, nurture and drip campaigns, and registration forms from templates while incorporating best practices
- Conduct final QA on emails for client and device compatibility: ensuring all links, images, subject lines, and list segments are accurate and working properly
- Conduct A/B tests and apply your knowledge of best practices to improve conversion rates by optimizing layouts, colors, subject lines and other creative elements
- Ensure that all stakeholders are kept fully informed of project status, issues, and progress
- Maintain Marketing program calendar
- Maintain tracking of Marketing expenses vs. budget
- Assist in the maintenance and optimization of the marketing automation platform including lead lifecycle workflows, data enrichment/hygiene, scoring, multi-touch nurture emails, segmentation, and list loading practices
- Provide hands-on Marketo and expense reporting training for other Marketing employees
- Optimize and maintain our marketing automation and tech stack (including Marketo and SFDC)
- 1-3 years of Marketing Operations experience at a SaaS company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to review marketing content for grammatical and creative edits, knowledge of WordPress is a plus
- Creative with an analytical mindset
- Strong Analytical skills with the ability to unravel and solve business process issues
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail; ability to lead multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously
- An aptitude for understanding workflow processes and systems
- Experience in agile project management is a plus
- Advanced marketing automation user (Marketo experience preferred)
- Experience with using Salesforce.com
- Experience with using Excel or Google Sheets
- Basic understanding of HTML
- Must thrive in a dynamic, iterative, deadline-driven environment
- Self-starter, with a real passion for building and troubleshooting
- Curiosity about marketing technology and learning industry best practices
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.