Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win and within five years has become one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled 100,000,000+ customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,400+ customers from Peloton, IBM, Wounded Warriors Project, and MongoDB, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
We are looking for an experienced and innovative Customer Marketing Manager. Your primary focuses will be managing projects including the customer community and customer reference program. Your scope will be to drive customer engagement, deepen loyalty, provide networking opportunities and support to our customers as they build the contact centers of the future. You are customer-obsessed and always looking for new ways to identify, nurture and leverage customer advocates.
At Talkdesk everything we do is customer-focused and this role would be part of the growing customer marketing organization. The qualified candidate will be a driven and engaged marketing professional with a successful track record of building and leading customer communities and customer reference programs.
- Design and implement a customer community, working with SVP of Client Services, which aligns with marketing strategies, engages customers and supports the customer success, support, product management and marketing teams
- Build and nurture relationships with customers and internal stakeholders including customer success, sales, marketing and product team.
- Measure and report on key success and failure metrics and provide recommendations for improvements to the customer experience
- Respond to customer queries in the community and in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on customer feedback, both positive and negative
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends and customer engagement strategies
- Grow and manage customer reference program, working closely with the customer success team, to influence sales opportunities and move through the sales cycle quicker.
- Build reference materials, processes, and customer assets.
- Liaise with product marketing and others to stay updated on new products and features
- 7+ years experience in marketing, ideally in a SaaS B2B technology environment.
- 3+ years building customer communities from design to launch to maintenance.
- 3+ years experience managing a customer reference program preferred
- Proven experience building strong relationships with customers and customer-facing teams.
- Strong leadership skills with ability to collaborate across a global cross-functional team including customer success, sales, marketing and others.
- Skilled at taking initiative, working independently, and welcoming new challenges.
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple, concurrent tasks while meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Aptitude for identifying, nurturing, and leveraging customer advocates.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong presentation skills
- Experience with Salesforce, Salesforce Community Cloud, Lithium, ReferenceView and community tools.
- Bachelor degree; preferably in marketing, sales or communications.
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.