Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win and within five years has become one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled 100,000,000+ customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,400+ customers from Peloton, IBM, Wounded Warriors Project, and MongoDB, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
- Identify and assess competitor announcements, news, financial and industry reports, as well as market trends to build out a comprehensive intelligence repository for key stakeholders
- Identify creative methods to communicate market updates, competitor strengths and weaknesses, and new developments to alert colleagues how to position
- Work to formulate competitive strategies for sales, product demonstrations, content, and marketing material
- Communicate regularly with sales and marketing to ensure a regular cadence
- Support product management with product/feature gap insight, competitive threats and launch strategies derived from analyzing the market
- Maintain competitive resources for colleagues ensuring information is relevant and up to date
- Extensive research and analytical skills
- Manage CI repository infusing strategic insight among automated data aggregation to further educate the sales teams on how to position against competitors
- Maintain a deep understanding of the competitive landscape and market dynamics as a whole
- Passionate about analyzing data and shifts in the competitive landscape
- Ability to generate executive reports and win/loss analysis to different stakeholders
- Ability to work across different departments and understand the knowledge each of these departments requires when it comes to competitive intel
- Strong presentation skills and business acumen when delivering new updates
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Experience in the contact center infrastructure market, the CRM market, or other enterprise SaaS markets
- 3+ Years of relevant career experience: competitive or market intelligence, product marketing, sales, finance, product management a plus
- Excellent written communication skills
- Experience of working in a global organization a plus
- Experience in the contact center market, CRM, SaaS, or other CX related markets
- Comfortable in a high growth environment where the nature of the work can be fast paced
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.