Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win and within five years has become one of the fastest growing companies in the world, identified as a Visionary by Gartner, and enabled 100,000,000+ customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,400+ customers from Peloton, IBM, Wounded Warriors Project, and MongoDB, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
- Set up, maintain and troubleshoot Apple macOS laptops and PC laptops
- Install and configure software
- Network troubleshooting
- Maintain Deployment Image for Windows
- Set up and configure printers, and other peripherals
- Maintain inventory of all hardware and software resources and parts
- Maintain excellent communication with all end users
- Work with outside vendors as needed
- Tier 1 and 2 Helpdesk Ticket support
- Execute other assigned tasks as delegated
- Document IT processes
- Promote service excellence
- 1+ years setup, configuration and troubleshooting of macOS and iOS devices in a networked environment
- Strong skills in debugging issues (wifi, hardware, software)
- Ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to non-technical people
- Ability to recognize, analyze, and effectively solve problems in a timely and organized manner using industry best practices and procedures
- Experience of setup, configuration and troubleshooting of Windows 7/8/10
- Experience supporting mobile devices
- Experience supporting remote users
- Experience with Google Apps Suite
- Experience with Office 365
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, and related network services (i.e. DNS, SMTP, DHCP, etc)
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.