Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win and within five years has become one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled 100,000,000+ customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,400+ customers from Peloton, IBM, Wounded Warriors Project, and MongoDB, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
- Own Salesforce Sales Cloud administration end-to-end supporting a 70+ person inside sales, field sales and post-sales organization
- Provide excellent end user support of Salesforce Sales Cloud to our Sales, Marketing, Services, and Product organizations
- Experience with Visualforce, Apex, SOQL and comfortable troubleshooting any broken applications and processes
- Master with building basic apps and formulas, workflow rules, field validations, and approval processes
- Test enhancements to our SFDC deployment using the Sandbox, DE environment, and Developer Console
- Ensure data hygiene and integrity by de-duping and conducting cleanups on a regular cadence
- Develop and administer SFDC training to all new-hires across the org
- SFDC DEV 401 and ADM 201 certification
- 2+ years of SFDC Developer experience
- 2+ years of Administrator Certification
- Experience with a BI Tool (GoodData, Domo, InsightSquared) is a plus
- Experience with implementing or managing a CPQ tool (Steelbrick, Apttus) is a plus
- Strong communication skills and cross-functional experience
- Gritty mentality, self-starter, strives in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.