Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win in 2011 and has since become one of the fastest-growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled billions of customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,800+ customers from IBM, Acxiom, Discovery Education, and Peloton, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
- Understand customer use cases, formulate best practices, and document requirements (functional and technical) needed to address client needs
- Leverage strong technical acumen to identify process and technical solutions dynamically to unexpected situations.
- Conduct engaging demos of current software products and feature enhancements for new and existing customers
- Partner with internal teams such as Product, Support, etc. to assure timely delivery of feature requests, bug fixes and support requests
- Manage and teach a group of regionally located Sales Engineers to provide world-class support of the Talkdesk Sales team
- This position is fully remote within the Eastern Region of the US
- A proven track record of managing and delivering IT projects for enterprise companies. Complete KPI management and methodology optimization
- 2-4 years of experience in leading a Sales Engineering team, supporting Senior Sales Engineering leadership is preferred but not required
- Possesses an engaging personality and has a true consulting approach and ability to communicate technical concepts to people of all backgrounds and skill levels.
- Ability to communicate and manage escalations and maintain C level relationships
- A passion for helping people solve problems and proven ability to understand progressive technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Mature demeanor and positive attitude, as well as discretion and sensitivity when dealing with clients
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced startup environment
- Salesforce and other CRM experience preferred
- Travel requirement: up to 50%
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.