Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win and within five years has become one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled 100,000,000+ customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,400+ customers from Peloton, IBM, Wounded Warriors Project, and MongoDB, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you are a natural leader with business acumen, love for products and mad skills to drive outcomes for the business working with cross functional teams - your dream job is waiting!
- Drive product packaging and pricing working with pricing steering committee and cross functional leaders.
Cross Functional Enablement:
- Work with cross functional team to ensure cross readiness for launch drive product launch execution across the cross-functional team to create alignment with the team’s strategy and ensure launch success
- Define and drive product feature idea and gap management across the organization.
- Work with Product Managers to define customer adoption plan. Coordinate with customer success team to drive the execution of customer adoption
- Drive customer and product advisory agenda, content and follow ups working closely with customer marketing.
- Represent product in customer QBRs and be the one source of truth for the product direction and roadmap
- Drive and track the key hires in product across geographic locations
- Drive Product Weekly
- Drive product goals, metrics and measures
- Based on the product priority, work with product documentation, marketing and other teams to help them prioritize so we are all moving in the same direction.
- Hire and manage 1 Associate/Product Enablement Manager in Portugal
- 3-5 years experience as a (Outbound) Product Manager or Product Marketing Manager for SaaS products or equivalent. Contact Center Experience will be a plus
- MBA or some form of a business degree will be a plus.
- Some experience with pricing and packaging will be a plus. Understanding of CPQ/CLM tools a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate clearly, logically, and with precision
- Experience working across time zones and geographies
- Natural leader, who focuses on outcome and drives multiples teams to achieve the outcome.
- Excellent people skills. Comfortable presenting to both internal and external executive audiences and engineering teams
- High attention to detail, organized
- Self-starter, self-directed team player.
- Experience maturing startup-based organizations into scalable medium-sized companies
Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.