Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win in 2011 and has since become one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled billions of customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,400+ customers from Peloton, IBM, Wounded Warriors Project, and MongoDB, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
Are you passionate about building scalable, secure and user friendly web solutions in a fast-paced environment? As a product manager at Talkdesk we expect you to become the voice of our customers and market, and work with the engineering team to turn the vision into product requirements.
- Contribute to the vision and design of a next generation call center platform
- Capture, analyze, leverage and share customer insights
- Evangelize ideas that will help to resolve customer problems
- Work with engineering, marketing and sales to build business use cases and define requirements/wireframes for new feature enhancements, products and services
- Help to prioritize the product roadmap with engineering, design, marketing and sales
- Define success criteria & metrics for your team's work, and positively impact those metrics.
- Combine data and analytics knowledge with customer, market and competitive insights in order to build solutions with high engagement and adoption.
- Document product functionality
- Facilitate sales through training and creation of collateral materials for new product launches and features
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or related field required
- 3+ years work experience as a product manager
- Experience working on cross-functional teams
- Confident managing technical products, APIs and partner integrations in a SaaS environment
- Experience working in a Lean/Agile product development environment (plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to take initiative, use consultative skills and build strong, productive relationships
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.