Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win in 2011 and has since become one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled billions of customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,400+ customers from Peloton, IBM, Wounded Warriors Project, and MongoDB, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
- Schedule candidate onsite interviews for a growing team of Recruiters through our ATS (Greenhouse) and Google Calendar
- Manage day-of-interview operations (greet candidates when they arrive and ensure the interview experience is frictionless)
- Develop and implement strategies, workflows and processes to make the talent acquisition process seamless and scalable
- Assist with ATS (Greenhouse) optimization and training (including documentation)
- Maintain high integrity and accuracy of ATS (Greenhouse) data
- Provide Tier 1 support and day-to-day issue resolution to end-users of our ATS (Greenhouse)
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition/Human Resources/Administration preferred
- Exposure to Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and Trello preferred
- Fast-growing startup experience preferred
- Excellent analytical/quantitative skills and the proven ability to translate analysis into actionable tasks
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the keen ability to develop rapport with diverse candidates
- Ability to develop strong trusting relationships in a demanding and high-performing work environment
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.