Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win in 2011 and has since become one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled billions of customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,400+ customers from Peloton, IBM, Wounded Warriors Project, and MongoDB, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
A day in the office for a Software Engineer in Test:
- Working closely to the engineering scrum teams and stakeholders to help building world class test automation frameworks and tooling;
- Design and implement automated tests for new features as well as regression tests;
- Be an active voice about test automation and continuous delivery, fostering the automation mindset across the company;
- Helping engineers in pinpointing issues that are observed throughout our product and deliver solutions that will help solve this issue;
- Work with Product, Support and Customer Success teams to identify high-impact bugs and coordinate fixes and ways to prevent them through automation with the engineering team.
- At least two years of experience in the field;
- Experience with test automation and continuous integration/delivery tools such as Selenium, Cucumber, Jenkins and others;
- Proficiency with version control systems like Git;
- Be able to work as a team-player and be able to synergise with other teams;
- Creativity & out-of-the-box thinking;
- Detail-oriented Person;
- English Proficiency.
Nice to haves / Pluses:
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Experience working under SCRUM environments;
- Experience with Selenium Grid;
- Experience with Docker;
- TDD/BDD knowledge;
- Working knowledge in Test Management Tools;
- Working knowledge of tools like JIRA, Confluence
- ISTQB Foundation Certification.
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.