Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win and within five years has become one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled 100,000,000+ customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,400+ customers from Peloton, IBM, Wounded Warriors Project, and MongoDB, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
- Lead and mentor a diverse team of 15+ site reliability engineering professionals
- Strategize, design, build, harden, and maintain the core infrastructure used by all of Talkdesks engineering teams
- Be part of the senior team responsible for defining our technology strategy, roadmap and priorities for our organization
- Manage the automation of every aspect of our infrastructure to remove as much as possible any human intervention
- Keep existing base infrastructure running smoothly
- Drive and promote protocols on production readiness and operational excellence
- Partner with product engineering teams to debug production outages and carry out action items to improve the reliability of those systems
- Lead design reviews and production reviews for new features, products, or pieces of infrastructure
- Plan for the growth of Talkdesks infrastructure
- Site Reliability Engineering management experience leading a team of 10 + engineers
- Senior Site Reliability Engineering leadership experience in a software engineering organization with dozens of stakeholders and conflicting priorities
- Experience with Linux/Unix systems, Terraform and Packer
- Ability to identify time consuming and error prone manual tasks and then manage the building of a tooling to automate them
- Understand large-scale complex systems from a reliability perspective
- Ability to identify root causes of instability in a large-scale distributed system, across stacks
- Hold yourself and others around you to higher stands when working with production
- Experience with cloud-based solutions such as Amazon AWS, Google Cloud, or Microsoft Azure
- Experience in a SaaS environment with technologies such as Docker, Consul, Vault, Jenkins, Concourse, Prometheus, Nexus
- Experience with PaaS-like solutions such as Heroku, Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, Mesos, or OpenStack
- Experience with messaging systems such as RabbitMQ or Kafka
- Operational knowledge with various data stores such as MongoDB, Postgres, Redis, Cassandra, Elasticsearch
- Experience with configuration management software such as Ansible or Chef
- Experience with a programming language such as Ruby, Elixir/Erlang, Go, or any JVM-based language
- Experience with designing and operating IP networks
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.