Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win and within five years has become one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled 100,000,000+ customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,400+ customers from Peloton, IBM, Wounded Warriors Project, and MongoDB, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
- Champion the use and application of data and analytics across the company
- Partner with different departments (e.g. Sales, Success, Marketing, Business Operations, Product, etc.) to produce insights as an internal data consultant
- Identify strategic opportunities, areas of improvement, and best practices within the team and across the organization
- Design clever data models that balance the diverse, specific needs of various business stakeholders with general principles of flexibility and extensibility
- Collaborate with Engineering to collect and process data, develop business tools, and enable new insights
- Establish data governance by setting standards for the consistent definition and application of metrics
- 2 or more years of experience in a Data Insights, Data Analytics, Data Science or Business Analytics role
- Proficiency in SQL (Postgres preferred, but not required)
- Formidable Excel or R skills
- Experience with business intelligence tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau)
- Expertise with statistical analyses and concepts (e.g. regressions, experiment design, etc.)
- Strategically-minded yet detail-oriented
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- BA/BS degree in a related field (Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Engineering)
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.