Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win in 2011 and has since become one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled billions of customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,400+ customers from Peloton, IBM, Wounded Warriors Project, and MongoDB, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
Would you like to join one of the fastest growing startups in Portugal? Talkdesk - a recent DEMO Traction Award Winner - is the world’s leading browser-based call center software. We have awesome investors, a superb team and we’re looking for people to help provide our customers with speedy help and answers to their questions. If you are an energetic person that really cares deeply about providing great technical support, join our fast growing team and help us shape the future of Talkdesk. With your intimate knowledge of our customer needs you’ll help inform our future product development.
- Answer technical support requests via email, chat, and phone
- Help guide customers through the setup process
- Collaborate with our engineering team to solve more complex issues
- Identify, document and follow up with engineers on product bugs and features
- Update knowledge base and troubleshooting documentation for internal and customer use
- Act as a liaison between engineering, customer success and sales on technical issues affecting our customers
- Fluent in English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in a client-facing technical role for a product business
- Strong problem-solving, decision-making, and critical-thinking skills
- Ability to make sense of something complex and explain it in plain English
- Professional, courteous and committed to provide amazing customer support
- Open-minded, positive and keen to learn
- Great attitude, team player
- Willing to work flexible hours
- Keen to mentor and help train junior team members
- College degree
- Degree in a technical subject
- Knowledge of IP Telephony
- Experience diagnosing QoS issues
- Experience with call center technology such as IVRs
- Experience with Salesforce as an admin or developer
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.