Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win and within five years has become one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled 100,000,000+ customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,400+ customers from Peloton, IBM, Wounded Warriors Project, and MongoDB, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
- Create SFDC data auditing process and perform weekly “cleans” via the SFDC Data Loader tool.
- Create and enforce Rules of Engagement with the current Sales team by role and maintain SFDC policies, procedures, and process documentation
- Partner with Marketing and our Demand Gen engine to ensure all leads are being properly routed and followed up within our SLA
- Oversee governance of all Sales Policies across a global sales team; run routine audits to verify compliance at all levels
- Track and maintain reference lists
- Manage Sales Operations ticketing queue by effectively balancing the priority, impact, and time commitment for each request. The goal will be to keep the queue at or near zero and to pull in resources when needed.
- Provide comprehensive operational support, including but not limited to territory management, account and opportunity management, and lead and contact management
- Own the technology stack driving the operational effectiveness of the sales team, provide training and evaluate adoption on an ongoing basis
- Work cross-functionally with other business process owners to ensure changes to SFDC and other sales systems are consistent with business needs
- Assist with developing and leading training sessions as part of our new sales hire on-boarding program
- 1-3 years experience working with a Salesforce database - preferably 1+ years experience in a comparable within a SaaS organization
- Proactive, not reactive, mindset
- Highly organized
- Possess a ‘get scrappy and hustle’ mindset
- Team minded, eager to learn and grow
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.