Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win in 2011 and has since become one of the fastest-growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled billions of customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,800+ customers from IBM, Acxiom, Discovery Education, and Peloton, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
- Define Sales goals with leadership team and implement processes, infrastructure and hiring to execute against set goals and quotas
- Hire, lead and mentor a team of Commercial and Enterprise Sales AEs
- Weekly 1:1 coaching with team members to strategize and accurately forecast to upper management
- Manage prospects from our Sales Development Representatives (SDR) to the handoff to our Professional Services Team with the ability to articulate our value proposition, navigate objections and foster relationships
- Collaborate with our Client Services, SDR and Marketing teams to optimize sales and customer satisfaction
- Conduct web-based demos and develop materials necessary to accelerate customer acquisition
- Cultivate lasting business relationships with customers through consultative sales tactics and effective account management practices.
- Use Salesforce.com to maintain excellent records and report on Enterprise Sales activity and KPI’s
- Establish methods to articulate and sell all Talkdesk products & services
- Understand and internalize the Talkdesk mission and vision and translate them into a Sales strategy
- Participate in regular company and office meetings to share Sales team progress, identify blockers and drive resolution
- Help to solidify the competitive posture of Talkdesk
- BA/BS degree required
- 7 - 10 years of experience in sales functions
- 4+ years experience working in the CCaaS industry
- Experience with building, managing and guiding Sales teams towards set goals
- Proficient with web-based demo software and tools
- Strategic thinker with the ability to execute both short-term and long-term sales plans
- Strong planning, writing, presentation and communication skills
- “Hunter” mindset with the ability to learn, adapt and improve constantly
- Strong new logo focus
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to excel in a team-oriented atmosphere
- Ability to provide and receive feedback professionally
- 50%+ travel required
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.