Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win and within five years has become one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled 100,000,000+ customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,400+ customers from Peloton, IBM, Wounded Warriors Project, and MongoDB, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
- Cultivate lasting, meaningful relationships with the Talkdesk reseller partners in your region which includes system integrators, Telecom & UCaaS providers, and other resellers
- Meet and exceed pipeline quota through the management and execution of the Talkdesk sales process via reseller partners
- Understand and internalize the Talkdesk vision, solution set, product roadmap, and go-to-market activities and effectively communicate these to partner constituents
- Collaborate with our Sales, Marketing and Customer teams to generate channel pipeline and partner / customer satisfaction
- Conduct web-based demos and develop materials necessary to accelerate partner and customer acquisition
- Provide feedback to the product team concerning partners’ requests for product enhancements
- Use Salesforce.com to maintain excellent records and report on Channel activity and metrics
- Recommend Talkdesk partner infrastructure improvements (e.g., partner portal, marketing collateral) as partner needs dictate
- BA/BS degree required; MBA is appreciated
- 3-5 years of experience in partner management/ sales
- 3+ years experience working in the SaaS or telecom industry
- Creative and passionate about partnering; exceptional ability to develop relationships
- Engaged personality, polished verbal and written communication skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to assist reseller partner lead generation process while also developing long term partner relationships
- Highly organized self-starter who runs toward opportunities
- Proficient with web-based demo software and tools
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
- Willingness to travel (50%) as needed
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.