Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win and within five years has become one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled 100,000,000+ customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,400+ customers from Peloton, IBM, Wounded Warriors Project, and MongoDB, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
We are looking for an experienced and energetic EMEA Marketing Events Manager to help create and execute on our aggressive EMEA Event Marketing plan. If you are an experienced EMEA event marketing professional looking to build and establish a growing global brand, apply today!
- Work as part of the growing EMEA marketing team and the global marketing team
- Develop, deliver & execute on the EMEA events marketing strategy to meet agreed pipeline targets and deliver on direct and partner growth expectations
- Define and execute programs to creatively demonstrate Talkdesk’s value to prospects, customers and partners
- Drive and support all Talkdesk EMEA communications around events. This will include managing campaigns end to end and partnering closely with sales
- Define and successfully execute key prospect, customer and partner events to support key pipeline and customer renewal & advocacy goals
- Drive and support all Talkdesk EMEA communications and events. This will include support for the corporate and EMEA PR and media teams and the delivery of key prospect, customer and partner events
- Support the EMEA partner organization through the execution of partner marketing activities incorporating communications, partner programs, events, and demand campaigns
- Drive contact database growth/health and governance
- Three or more years in B2B marketing
- Three or more years of field or regional marketing experience in the UK
- Proven experience working with sales teams and supporting programs to drive awareness, demand and bookings
- Ability to demonstrate track record of success in all key areas of responsibility
- Highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment and is readily adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements
- Ability to consistently produce results on time and within budget
- Ability to align tactical plans with strategies
- Inbound marketing strategy/execution experience
- Bachelor Degree in marketing or business, or comparable education/experience
- MBA preferred
- Marketing automation experience (Marketo)
- Salesforce automation experience (Salesforce.com)
- Office Productivity experience (Google Apps
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.