Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win and within five years has become one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled 100,000,000+ customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,400+ customers from Peloton, IBM, Wounded Warriors Project, and MongoDB, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
As an Account Executive you will be focus to close deals and new business in Spanish Market with sales team support to ensure the continuous growth and help shape the future of Talkdesk.
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual revenue/quota through the management and execution of the Talkdesk Sales Process
- Develop a comprehensive sales strategy and plan that ensures a consistent achievement of objectives over the short- and long-term
- Comprehensive study of the European pluri diversity markets and overview each strategy accordingly
- Develop essential international relationships to provide the support necessary to manage accounts and close deals
- Produce and communicate realistic forecast information to the management team
- Continuous communication of the market reaction and needs back to headquarters
- Be Proactive regarding problem-solving which might incur onto other functional areas
- 3+ Years of outside/direct sales experience carrying quota
- 2+ Years account management or inside sales experience, SaaS is preferred
- Experienced in selling SaaS-based Solutions, managing complex sales practices and solution-based selling to CXO, senior management and director-level individual
- Strong analytical and business acumen
- Ability to create opportunities through positive relationships and bring the transaction to a successful closure
- Provide track record in the creation, development and implementation of a new business activity involving leading-edge technology
- Proven ability to grow revenues to substantial level and scale bookings growth and net new customers
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Highly comfortable and experienced in extensive negotiation and contract development
- C-Level English both written and spoken.
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.