Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win and within five years has become one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled 100,000,000+ customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,400+ customers from Peloton, IBM, Wounded Warriors Project, and MongoDB, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
- Understand the customer’s requirements and establish Talkdesk as the best solution to address those needs.
- Conduct engaging product demos to new customers and existing accounts.
- Understand customer use cases, formulate best practices, and engage cross-functionally to ensure customer success.
- Assist in Salesforce.com deployment and/or maintenance projects: developing requirements and designing prototypes, testing & training.
- Assist with the scoping, planning and execution of Salesforce.com deployments or maintenance on an ongoing basis.
- Implement new enhancements including creation of custom objects, workflows, validation rules, approval processes, triggers, and email alerts.
- 3+ years of experience in Professional Services, Product Management, Product Development, or similar role in a SaaS business.
- Experience with CRM's.
- Proven ability to understand progressive technology.
- A true consulting approach and ability to communicate technical concepts to people of all backgrounds.
- A love for helping people solve problems.
- Engaging personality, polished verbal and written communication skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Client management experience highly valued.
- Software implementation or coding experience a plus.
- Highly organized self-starter that runs towards opportunities.
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced startup environment.
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.