Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win and within five years has become one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled 100,000,000+ customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,400+ customers from Peloton, IBM, Wounded Warriors Project, and MongoDB, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
Are you passionate about building scalable, secure and user-friendly web solutions in a fast-paced environment? Have you been waiting for your opportunity to work for one of the hottest new tech companies in Lisbon and San Francisco? We would love to have you on board!
We are currently seeking a Product Technical Writer to join our Product Team. This person will be responsible for creating technical documents and manuals, explain complex information in a clear and concise manner and working with our product and engineering teams to ensure accuracy of product descriptions.
- Drive the development of product documentation for Talkdesk
- Follow designs and standards to develop and deliver documentation for Talkdesk products
- Learn complex technical information and write documentation, including guides, API references, and tutorials for internal and external audiences
- Edit, clarify, and proofread documents written by others, and coach non-writers on ways to improve their writing skills
- Write, publish and maintain high-quality documentation and online content
- Manage multiple, competing priorities in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Research, develop and document technical design specifications and test scripts
- Maintain a comprehensive library of technical terminology and documentation
- Manage updates and revisions to technical literature
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, Engineering, or related
- Proven experience working in a technical writing position
- Experience writing for system administrator or developer audience
- Experience using multiple documentation tools to write, format, manage, and publish high-quality content
- Experience with SaaS, Cloud Solutions, PaaS, or related areas is a plus
- Previous experience working in an agile programming environment a plus
- Experience with Git or GitHub is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences
- Skilled at prioritization and multitasking
- Ability to explain concepts clearly
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.