Would you like to join one of the fastest growing startups in the world? Talkdesk - a 2016 Forbes Cloud 100 Company - is the world’s leading cloud-based contact center software provider. We have awesome investors (DFJ, Salesforce Ventures and Storm Ventures), are in a $22B market that is ripe for disruption and boast an impressive roster of customers including Shopify, Box, Anki, DoorDash, Edmunds and Qualys. We’re looking for a world-class Platform Product Manager to help us continue on our hyper-growth trajectory and shape the future of Talkdesk.
Do you thrive wearing multiple hats in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, start-up environment? Are you passionate about building a development community, from the ground up? Are you just as comfortable presenting to business stakeholders as you are to a room full of engineers? Can you differentiate a “good” API from from a “bad” one? Do you have the list of cURL commands memorized? If so, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
In this specific role, you will be responsible for being a liaison between the Product Team and the Security and Compliance team:
- Keep track of the implementation of several security and compliance requirements.
- Push for privacy as default and by design in the new product develops (cross-board)
- Build business cases and define requirements/wireframes for new feature enhancements, products, and services that ensure compliance with all applicable programs and certifications
- Capture, analyze, leverage and share customer insights (including the internal customer)
- Digging into product analytics and making data-driven suggestions for product improvements and tests
- Creating and implementing QA test plans for pre- and post-launch features
- Triaging bugs and feature requests
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or related field from a top university
- 3+ years of previous experience as a project manager, product manager, supply chain analyst, management consultant or similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Proven ability to take initiative, use consultative skills and build strong, productive relationships
- Skilled in team management, plan creation, and documentation practices
- Security and risk mindset from a product perspective.