Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win and within five years has become one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled 100,000,000+ customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,400+ customers from Peloton, IBM, Wounded Warriors Project, and MongoDB, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
- Define and build effective nurture strategies including direct response, social and event marketing programs that meet conversion goals through our nurture tool, Beamery.
- Partner with Talent Operations to create our EVP.
- Apply knowledge of relationship marketing and developing customer journeys to engage candidates at key stages with relevant career related messaging to drive awareness, maintain interest and accelerate consideration as needed.
- Own all social media talent branding through Linkedin, Glassdoor.
- Partner closely with recruiters and sourcers to develop and implement engagement strategies from all sources – referrals, alumni, internet, career fairs, etc.
- Identify and develop content and creative needs to support our efforts.
- Evaluate the candidate experience and conversion funnel to identify opportunities to improve key metrics and NPS.
- Communicate program updates, pipeline forecasts and campaign results. Analyze program performance and make recommendations for improvements and optimization of content, mix, frequency, etc. to meet monthly and quarterly goals.
- Gain insights, innovate and apply technology automation to optimize demand generation efforts, reduce time to hire and build fruitful relationships.
- 5 -10+ years of relevant digital marketing experience that includes hands on experience with direct email/mail, social media, and remarketing programs with a proven record of setting high goals and achieving them.
- Experience with employment branding and recruitment strategies is a plus.
- Plan and execute all Portugal Talent events
- Partner with Talkdesk Marketing team to run all company marketing events in Portugal
- Experienced building, optimizing and scaling marketing campaigns that improve acquisition, conversion and user engagement using data-driven strategies.
- Strong program management and data/analysis skills, and experience with relevant tools, to execute with excellence and deliver best in class ROI.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills – you will be creating content and communicating internally and externally with the Talkdesk brand in mind.
- Strong collaboration and relationship skills to influence partners, and leaders.
- Learning mind-set, scrappy, roll-up your sleeves attitude….you get things done!
- BS Degree in Marketing preferred
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.