Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win in 2011 and has since become one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled billions of customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,400+ customers from Peloton, IBM, Wounded Warriors Project, and MongoDB, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family. Our People Development Manager is an ambitious, driven, and collaborative individual who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
- Partners with internal stakeholders, engages with business areas on a regular basis in order to understand and support through HR policies, procedures, systems and tools;
- Delivers and manages induction programme;
- Analyses trends and metrics and proposes HR solutions and initiatives;
- Manages, advises and resolves complex employee relation issues;
- Maintains knowledge of legal requirements and minimizes legal risks;
- Implements and drives performance management system, providing day-to-day performance management guidance to manager (e.g. calibration meetings, raging challenges, coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions, etc.);
- Drives and delivers on internal engagement and communication plan to promote team building and productive working relationships;
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation;
- Actions on Engagement Survey results through retention initiatives;
- Provides guidance, support and input on business restructures, workforce planning, succession planning;
- Delivers on training needs mapping and training plan, controls for training budget;
- Degree in Human Resources, management, or similar;
- At least 6 years of experience in HR area, namely business partnering, employee relations;
- Ability to create business acumen;
- Ability to work as a trusted advisor with senior stakeholders;
- Experience working in an international company with a multi-cultural environment;
- Advanced English;
- Integrity, credibility, and maturity for confidential issues;
- Ethical Practice;
- Relationship management;
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.