Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win and within five years has become one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled 100,000,000+ customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,400+ customers from Peloton, IBM, Wounded Warriors Project, and MongoDB, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re looking for experienced full-stack developers to strengthen our product engineering teams. These teams are currently building exciting applications with several different needs; APIs to support those applications; a front-end platform that allows for our engineering and product growths; general purpose APIs for resource management, and much more! All this taking into account our scale, resilience needs and quality standards!
If you’re the kind of developer with a keen for developing product end-to-end, are curious about a large spectrum of software development and have the drive to solve any engineering problem that comes your way, this is the job for you!
- Work independently as well as in small teams to develop the best product on the market
- Implement a scalable, stable, and user-friendly product that can handle our current growth
- Collaborate with experienced software engineers in the design, development and maintenance stages of the Talkdesk product
- Work well in a modern agile software engineering environment (with source code control, dev/stage/prod release cycle, extensive testing, and continuous deployment)
- Solve challenging technical problems and put your skills to the test every day
- Enhance Talkdesk usability and solve technical issues
- Work with the team and Product Owner to help shape Talkdesk’s products.
- Create visual/interactive content with modern front-end development techniques
- Rapidly iterate on design prototypes and working applications
- Software engineering background with experience in OO and FP paradigms and TDD
- Knowledge of front-end technologies and frameworks
- Top-notch programming skills, ability to produce quality code that is maintainable, efficient, reliable and secure
- Be fearless about learning new technologies and technical approaches to application development
- Good written and spoken English
Nice to haves / Pluses:
- Familiar with Git, React, Ruby, Kotlin, Spring, RabbitMQ, Redis and MongoDB
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science, Applied Math, or an engineering-related field
- Experience in Agile development methodology/Scrum
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.