Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win in 2011 and has since become one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled billions of customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,400+ customers from Peloton, IBM, Wounded Warriors Project, and MongoDB, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
- Use writing expertise and attention to detail to create and maintain high-quality technical documentation.
- Explain complex information in a clear and concise manner to ensure internal team and end-user success.
- Work alongside internal technical and product teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and ensure the accuracy of product descriptions and troubleshooting processes.
- Drive the development of product documentation for Talkdesk, managing all aspects of its process: from planning to creation and content maintenance.
- Act as a customer advocate in oversight of content production and delivery, ensuring the content meets the needs of customers and is highly available to them.
- Incorporate a variety of techniques such as screenshots, GIFs, diagrams, charts or videos to increase users’ understanding or provide training.
- Seek ways to improve documentation processes and content, and to simplify the customer interaction with the product suite, providing product improvement recommendations to drive ease of use.
- Bachelor’s degree in Technical Writing, English, Journalism, Education, Communications or a related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of basic technologies like cloud computing and SaaS.
- Possess a strong desire to learn new technologies, the curiosity to figure out how things work, and a passion for improving the customer experience.
- Be able to research, develop, write, and edit effective customer-oriented documentation
- Previous experience working in an agile environment a plus.
- Be highly organized with acute attention to detail in a deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable and actionable in text and pictures by multiple audiences.
- Experience using documentation tools to write, format, manage, and publish high-quality content.
- Manage multiple, competing priorities in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Be able to self-direct, multi-task, and prioritize assignments.
- Be able to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment.
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.