Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win in 2011 and has since become one of the fastest-growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled billions of customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,800+ customers from IBM, Acxiom, Discovery Education, and Peloton, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
- Participation and support in the department’s daily activities, ensuring the correct handling and organization of all information related to suppliers and general expenses incurred by company employees, including the maintenance of information support systems.
- Processing and controlling technical and administrative documentation within Finance and Accounting areas.
- Supporting the monthly, quarterly and annual accounting closing process for both statutory and Group purposes.
- Supporting other employees in resolving daily situations.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business or related field.
- Strong sense of organization, responsibility, integrity and maturity to handle confidential information.
- Team player, proactiveness and good communication skills.
- Good computer skills from the user’s perspective.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Eligible for IEFP internship.
What we offer:
- 9 month IEFP internship contract.
- Guidance and continuous training on the job.
- Exposure to procedures, methodologies and tools of international scope necessary to the performance of the role.
- Integration in a multinational company in great expansion.
- Opportunity to work in an environment with multicultural teams.
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.