Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win and within five years has become one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled 100,000,000+ customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,400+ customers from Peloton, IBM, Wounded Warriors Project, and MongoDB, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
- Prepare management accounts according to USGAAP principles
- General Ledger bookings (Accruals/Prepayments/Fixed Assets) and assist month-end/year-end close processes
- Analyze financial reports
- Maintain company accounting procedures and processes
- Prepare Management Accounts Reporting Package
- Record financial information for analysis
- Assist with audits and taxes
- Ensure compliance with all internal processes
- Intracompany transactions and reconciliations
- Accounting reconciliations as part of month-end/year- end close procedure
- Develop procedures to improve efficiency
- Analyzes HR Expenses documents for accuracy and completeness
- Responsible for billing and oversee Accounts Receivables
- Ad hoc assignments/responsibilities as applicable
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business or related field
- At least 2 years of experience in similar positions
- Excellent computer skills namely advance level of excel
- Proficiency with accounting software (preferably NetSuite) and experience with a software system implementation a plus
- Exceptional knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, cost accounting and cost
control principles and USGAAP
- Advanced knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting best practices, laws, standards,
and national and international regulations
- Able to interact with other departments and Head Office
- Team worker and ability to work under pressure
- High sense of responsibility and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.