Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win in 2011 and has since become one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled billions of customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,400+ customers from Peloton, IBM, Wounded Warriors Project, and MongoDB, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
- Posting and processing journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Prepare payments and ensure timely bank payments and cash forecast
- Enter and file (digital archive) accounting documents
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile transactions
- Reconcile Accounts Payables
- Validate and reconcile bank and credit card statements
- Assist Senior Accountant in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Provide input into department’s goal setting process
- Assist with other accounting projects
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business or related field
- At least 2 years of experience in similar positions
- Excellent computer skills namely advance level of excel
- Proficiency with accounting software (preferably Primavera and/or NetSuite)
- Good knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting best practices, laws, standards, and national and international regulations
- Able to interact with other departments and Head Office
- Team worker and ability to work under pressure
- High sense of responsibility and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.