Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win in 2011 and has since become one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled billions of customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,400+ customers from Peloton, IBM, Wounded Warriors Project, and MongoDB, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
Talkdesk is looking for Salesforce Developers. This candidate is a member of the Business Applications Team and is responsible for creating extensions to the Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud platforms that have a deep integration with Talkdesk’s innovative call center platform.
- Participate in the full application life cycle from technical design to development, testing, and deployment
- Work closely with the Product Managers to understand business requirements and determine scope of development efforts
- Work closely with Talkdesk Engineering Teams to coordinate efforts and dependencies
- Mentor junior developers, provide technical leadership and perform code reviews
- Deep knowledge of Force.com Apex and Visualforce coding and best practices
- Deep knowledge of the SFDC database model
- Good knowledge of bidirectional data integration using REST-based web services
- Experience integrating customized remote applications into SFDC
- Knowledge of object-oriented methodologies and approaches
- Experience troubleshooting and finding multiple solutions to a complex problem
- Established leadership skills with a team-player mentality required
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field of study
- At least 3 years of professional experience developing on the Force.com platform
- Salesforce.com Certified Force.com Advanced Developer is a plus
- Experience in Agile development methodology/Scrum is a plus
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.