Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win in 2011 and has since become one of the fastest-growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled billions of customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,800+ customers from IBM, Acxiom, Discovery Education, and Peloton, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
What we offer:
- If you have recently finished university, have an engineering/IT degree and you are looking to specialize your career, Salesforce Academy could be for you!
- We will provide a 6-month rotational training program, after which the participants will join the Salesforce Development team and work with 3 of the main areas in Talkdesk - Engineering, Professional Services and Support Operations - in supporting all Salesforce projects (i.e design and implement Salesforce customer solutions, deep integrations and design and implement Talkdesk for Salesforce)
Responsibilities after training:
- Participate in team technical design sessions and provide estimates and work breakdown structures for assigned tasks;
- Develop, test, and document custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce implementation;
- Develop custom solutions and interfaces on top of the Salesforce platform;
- Follow coding standards and participate in code reviews during projects to ensure appropriate design patterns are followed;
- Absorb new product and technical capabilities from Salesforce during new product releases and acquisitions;
- Recently IT related bachelor’s degree or similar required;
- Experience with CRM is a plus;
- Contact with Object Oriented Programming (JAVA, C#, etc);
- Agile Methodology is valued;
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively;
- Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business;
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.