Talkdesk is currently looking for a QA Tester / Functional Expert to work with our Engineering, Product, Support and Customer Success teams and to have the responsibility to keep our platform and services working at full steam. For this particular role, you’ll need to have a good knowledge of how each team works and how they interact with one another.
A day in the office for a QA Tester:
- Working as a team (by this we mean working with your designated team) focusing on working and analyzing of requirements, active participation in SCRUM ceremonies; updating and creating user stories;
- Helping engineers in pinpointing issues that are observed throughout our product and deliver solutions that will help solve this issue;
- Able to write and read bug reports and have to make the deadlines in the sprints;
- Provide a good description on the bug issues to our developers by using several tools (i.e. Written reports, visual queues like videos, images and so on);
- Work with Support and Customer Success team to identify high-impact bugs and coordinate fixes with the engineering team.
- At least a year of experience in the field;
- Understand the bug lifecycle (Analysing - Reporting - Testing - Checking);
- Knowledge in User Stories gathering and analysis;
- Ability to identify business risks from written requirements (user stories);
- Experience in creating Test plans and Cases;
- Creativity & out-of-the-box thinking in designing new ideas to find bugs is important. Standard QA processes won’t always work at Talkdesk;
- Be able to work as a team-player and be able to synergise with other teams;
- QA Mindset: They build stuff, you break stuff and love it;
- Detail-oriented Person;
- C1 or equivalent level of English Proficiency;
- Degree in Computer Science or similar area of study;
- Experience working under SCRUM environments;
- ISTQB Foundation Certification;
- Understanding of Automation Processes.