Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win in 2011 and has since become one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled billions of customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,400+ customers from Peloton, IBM, Wounded Warriors Project, and MongoDB, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
We’re looking for a world-class Interconnect Project Manager to help us continue on our hyper-growth trajectory and shape the future of Talkdesk.
- Manage and interface with both customers, carriers and internal stakeholders to resolve projects efficiently, ensuring all involved adhere to deadlines.
- Be passionate about customer service, make every experience one that the customer will be talking about throughout their day.
- Provide guidance and support to the interconnect team with the rapidly growing customer base.
- Schedule meetings between internal stakeholders, carriers and the customer's project team, maintain and create presentations, project schedules, implementation checklists and e2e testing.
- 4+ years software consulting experience required.
- 2+ years project management.
- Telephony and Network experience is mandatory.
- Experience using Talkdesk, Jira, Salesforce, Service Cloud, Zendesk, Slack desirable.
- Ideal candidate is very organized and able to work in a fast pace environment working on multiple projects at a time.
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.