Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win in 2011 and has since become one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled billions of customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,400+ customers from Peloton, IBM, Wounded Warriors Project, and MongoDB, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
Are you passionate about providing award-winning service and customer support? Have you been waiting for your opportunity to work for one of the hottest new tech companies in Portugal and Silicon Valley? We would love to have you on board! Reporting direct to our Director of Customer Support, you’ll help grow and manage the Lisbon-based members of our customer service and technical support team.
- Lead hiring of our expanding team of awesome support colleagues;
- Mentor and help our team members grow their skills, and develop their careers;
- Identify training needs and coordinate the delivery of that;
- Coordinate the team’s schedule to ensure 24/7 support for our worldwide customer base;
- Determine process improvements and implement changes as necessary;
- Undertake special projects and support other team initiatives as needed;
- Manage the CRM systems (Zendesk and Salesforce);
- Monitor team KPIs;
- Provide team reports internal stakeholders;
- Delegate and prioritize all issues with team and/or system;
- Take part of technical and business review meetings with clients.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering and specialization course in Management (not mandatory);
- 5+ years of experience in a B2B environment;
- Good track record of managing a customer service and technical support team including hiring, onboarding, and professional development;
- Good knowledge of concepts as IVR, CTI, Integrations and Triggers;
- Good knowledge of voice system metrics;
- Experience working in a multi-channel environment (phone, email or chat);
- Experience implementing customer service tools, processes, internal systems, and methodologies;
- Experience working with software engineers and developers in order to resolve bugs or other product issues;
- Experience supporting software or telecommunications products;
- Fluent or native English-speaker.
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.