Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win in 2011 and has since become one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled billions of customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,400+ customers from Peloton, IBM, Wounded Warriors Project, and MongoDB, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
Are you ready to unleash your creativity for a major hyper-growth company product?
We are looking for a full stack web developer to join our Creative Dev team, working closely with our Marketing team, in order to develop creative web solutions to overcome the Marketing challenges and meet the company needs.
• Work closely with Graphic and UI Designers, project managers and marketeers, in order to implement versatile solutions to tricky web development problems.
• Manage your own time, and work well both independently and as part of a team.
• Launch, iterate and make a difference. Provide front-end and back-end coding expertise, and be ready to make our products better for our users.
Qualifications and characteristics:
• 4 years of relevant work experience in software development.
• Sense of SEO content optimisation.
• Deep knowledge of responsive design and best practices for browser performance.
• Experience in front-end automations tools (Grunt or Gulp) and CSS Preprocessors (Sass or Less) is a plus.
• Experience with front-end automations tools is plus.
• Expertise in PHP and MySQL and experience Wordpress.
• Able to give and receive feedback like a champ.