Are you ready to unleash your creativity for a major hyper-growth company product?
As a Video & Motion Graphics Producer, you will be part of a highly talented team that will ensure the many projects pertaining Talkdesk growth. Collaborate with cross-functional teams working on multiple projects. Share your experience, help the brand evolve and create videos and motion design concepts that will be seen in international conferences, fairs and online for maximum exposure.
- Works with team members to develop streamlined video and motion design processes, strategic expansion, and maintenance of technical infrastructure.
- Proactively pursues opportunities to improve the strategy to better address Talkdesk objectives.
- Explores emergent technologies and methodologies to help produce cutting-edge creative executions and department workflow efficiencies.
- Takes responsibility for on-time deliverables.
- Collaborate with various teams within Talkdesk.
- Stay up to date with latest design and technology trends.
Qualifications and characteristics:
- 1+ years of experience in Video, Motion Graphics, Multimedia, Design or similar.
- A reel/portfolio of commercial work demonstrating an good design and narrative aesthetic produced for client-oriented projects.
- Creative thinking and storyboarding skills.
- Knowledge of an editing program like Adobe Premiere Pro (or similar editing software such as Final Cut or Avid).
- Knowledge of a compositing program like After Effects.
- Knowledge of design software packages including Adobe Creative Suite.
- Good time management skills, very organised and able to respect deadlines.
- C-Level English both written and Spoken.