Are you ready to unleash your creativity for a major hyper-growth company product?
Be part of a highly talented team that will ensure the many projects pertaining Talkdesk growth. Share your experience, help the brand evolve and create visual concepts that will be seen in international conferences, fairs and online for maximum exposure. As a Digital Designer, you will be involved in every aspect of Talkdesk’s digital communication (web and social but also event experiences and brand awareness projects), respecting the brand’s identity guidelines and also constantly evolving it to the most current digital standards. Work in a cross discipline team (development, print and video) that responds to the brand marketing needs in a highly competitive CX industry.
- Know Talkdesk's brand and visual identity and translate it into compelling high-end visuals, finding an appropriate balance between creating new trends and following the brand identity guidelines.
- Manage the execution of assets, typography, logos, icons and interfaces for multiple digital platforms and social media.
- Experience with creating and using style tiles, UI kits, and style guides.
- Focus on responsive methodologies.
- Provide design solutions across various touchpoints.
- Produce wireframes, prototypes, concept sketches, interaction designs and user flows using tools such as Sketch, Adobe Suite, Principle and Invision.
- Iterate ideas based on user input and feedback from team members, designers, developers, and the marketing team.
- Create motion concepts to illustrate ideas & interaction principles.
- Create iconography and illustrative elements that enhance the visual experience.
- Stay up to date with latest design and technology trends.
- Takes responsibility for on-time deliverables.
- Collaborate with various teams within Talkdesk.
- Experience in Agile and Sprint working methodologies and planning the work accordingly to these.
Qualifications and characteristics:
- 3+ years’ experience designing for the web and mobile.
- Strong design aesthetics with UI folio to demonstrate.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and InVision.
- Understands the technical possibilities and limitations of web development.
- Familiar with Agile and Sprint working methodologies.
- Handle tight deadlines with ease.
- C-Level English both written and Spoken.
- Experience in UX, Motion design & illustration is a plus.