Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win and within five years has become one of the fastest growing companies in the world, identified as a Visionary by Gartner, and enabled 100,000,000+ customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,400+ customers from Peloton, IBM, Wounded Warriors Project, and MongoDB, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the General Manager, EMEA, and executives across Talkdesk, enabling effective cross-functional collaboration across the organization
- Align with the General Manager, EMEA on his vision and provide support across all business functions to achieve that vision
- Spearhead a variety of projects spanning all facets of Talkdesk including internal initiatives, new market explorations, and leading a team for a few months before a new leader is found, etc
- Collaborate with other Talkdesk teams focused on Engineering, Sales and Partnerships, FPA and Investor Relations, and Business Development
- Drive growth by establishing a strong business cadence – leadership offsites, monthly business reviews, weekly and monthly departmental meetings
- Successfully complete critical aspects of deliverables – setting agendas, drafting email correspondences, and following up on initiatives to facilitate the General Manager, EMEA on the ability to effectively execute on top priorities
- Work with the General Manager, EMEA, and Talkdesk’s PR & Communications team to prioritize inbound speaking and interview requests for the General Manager, EMEA
- In the situations where General Manager, EMEA has multiple commitments, recommend the best path and fill in for him as at the other commitment
- 10+ years of relevant operating experience, with experience building teams.
- Experience managing complex projects and operations
- Significant cross-functional project experience, working with many stakeholders, across departments, etc
- Operating experience in multiple departments is ideal
- Natural executive presence and comfortable working with senior leaders
- Structured thinker with a strong bias towards problem-solving
- Able to disagree and commit
- An extreme growth mindset, driven by intense curiosity
- Organizational and process management skills to manage a wide range of incoming requests and responsibilities
- Ability to create order and direction out of abstract and unclear information
- Emotional intelligence and the ability to establish strong and trusting relationships
- Excellent relationship building, communication and influence skills
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.