Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win and within five years has become one of the fastest growing companies in the world, identified as a Visionary by Gartner, and enabled 100,000,000+ customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,400+ customers from Peloton, IBM, Wounded Warriors Project, and MongoDB, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
- Manage full cycle Talent Acquisition process ensuring a frictionless and positive candidate experience
- Recruiting for the following Departments: Marketing, Sales, Finance, Operations, Administration, Product
- Partner with hiring managers and Talent Acquisition team members to identify key requirements for each role
- Develop and maintain a talent pipeline using tactical research methods, sourcing techniques, networking and leveraging the Talkdesk team as our best sourcing asset
- Conduct application screening, first touch phone calls, and in-person interviews of candidates
- Coordinate the offer process and conduct reference checks
- Keep candidates and relevant Talkdesk team members continually informed throughout the hiring process
- Facilitate hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers
- Develop strong relationships with candidates and help them seamlessly integrate into the Talkdesk team and culture
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years of progressive recruiting experience including sourcing and full cycle recruiting
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for all levels within an organization, including senior management positions
- Experience negotiating complex employee compensation packages
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
- Proven organizational skills and the ability to succeed in an environment with competing demands
- Proven ability to take initiative, use consultative skills and build strong, productive relationships
- A track record of demonstrating a strong work ethic, integrity, and personal accountability
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.