Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win in 2011 and has since become one of the fastest-growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled billions of customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,800+ customers from IBM, Acxiom, Discovery Education, and Peloton, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
- Working closely with HR leaders to help create HR programs and global best practices providing a global Talkdesk experience across client teams
- Partnering with the leaders of your client groups to create an effective People strategy to address their organizational priorities and change initiatives
- Ensuring proactive employee relations, coach managers and employees, and resolve issues
- Championing our overall Talent Management program, including Career and Leadership Development, Talent Review, and Performance Management
- Supporting the delivery of HR projects to meet global, regional and local HR and organizational priorities
- Advising leaders and teams to improve team performance and organizational effectiveness.
- Engaging and influencing senior management to support and implement HR initiatives across the organization.
- Working with partner groups to update and apply policies and procedures consistently across the business.
- Anticipating a need for change, and influence action, conducting organizational planning to identify next-generation leaders
- Progressive experience in HR, including 5+ years as an HRBP or equivalent
- A bachelor's degree in business, HR or a related field; or equivalent experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced culture in a global organization, ideally in a tech environment
- Knowledge of HR practices, employment laws and policies in the US
- Collaborative, driven, proactive and self-reliant.
- Demonstrated agility in a constantly changing environment
- Ability to cultivate strong relationships globally
- Experience navigating conflicting priorities and stakeholders
- Strong business acumen, including strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Proven ability to understand strategic organizational issues and ability to influence the people agenda
- Strong analytical and organization skills
- Capable and confident communicator with strong personal presence
- Exceptional consulting, coaching and facilitation skills
- Experience working directly with senior leadership in an organization
- Demonstrated success in coaching managers on issues related to performance, employee relations and employee development
- Role may involve some Program Management so experience in this area is also a plus
- Proven ability to establish collaborative and trusted cross functional relationships with key internal service functions, i.e. Finance, HR Ops, IT, Legal, Talent Acquisition.
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.