Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win in 2011 and has since become one of the fastest-growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled billions of customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,800+ customers from IBM, Acxiom, Discovery Education, and Peloton, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
- Work directly with CEO to translate corporate vision and strategy into actionable marketing initiatives
- Create, define, and execute the international marketing strategy to deliver on growth expectations
- Own the vision, strategy, budget and execution for all marketing initiatives
- Inspire, lead, develop and scale Creative, Demand Generation, Corporate Communication, and Events teams across our global team (San Francisco, Salt Lake City, Portugal, and other remote locations)
- Use a Multi-Touch Attribution Model to capture the impact of Marketing initiatives on revenue
- Continuously develop and evolve our brand to differentiate and elevate Talkdesk within the Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) Industry
- Conduct market research to stay informed of competitor positioning
- Partner with SVP of Product & Product Marketing to guide a unified approach to overarching company goals
- Develop deep knowledge of market trends and the competitive landscape to shape marketing strategy within the CCaaS industry
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product
- Partner closely with leadership across the organization to drive rapid growth
- BA or BS degree; MBA is a plus
- 15+ years of marketing leadership experience with a track record of driving rapid growth within innovative, fast moving industries
- Demonstrable experience positioning a company in competitive marketing and winning market share
- Leadership and people management skills with the ability to successfully inspire, lead and scale large teams (50+ people) within a fast-paced environment where continuous improvement is critical
- Experience overseeing diverse global teams
- Comfortable analyzing data from sources like Salesforce, Marketo, Bizable, Intellimize and other tools drive marketing strategy
- Ability to position innovative products and tell compelling stories through messaging briefs and marketing collateral
- Excellent collaborator; ability to effectively build relationships and partner with cross-functional local and remote partners
- Track record of speaking at conferences and trade shows is a plus
- Experience collaborating with enterprise SaaS or B2B sales teams is a plus