Talkdesk is looking for a high-energy marketing professional that can balance strategic thinking with overseeing flawless tactical execution. You will be leading a growing marketing team across offices in the US, Portugal, and the UK.
Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win and within eight years has become one of the fastest growing Unicorns in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled 100,000,000+ customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,400+ customers from Peloton, IBM, Wounded Warriors Project, and MongoDB, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
- Work directly with CEO to translate corporate vision and strategy into actionable marketing initiatives
- Create, define, and execute the international marketing strategy to deliver on growth expectations
- Own the vision, strategy, budget and execution for all marketing initiatives
- Inspire, lead, develop and scale Creative, Demand Generation, Corporate Communication, and Events teams across our global team (San Francisco, Salt Lake City, Portugal, and other remote locations)
- Use a Multi-Touch Attribution Model to capture the impact of Marketing initiatives on revenue
- Continuously develop and evolve our brand to differentiate and elevate Talkdesk within the Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) Industry
- Conduct market research to stay informed of competitor positioning
- Partner with SVP of Product & Product Marketing to guide a unified approach to overarching company goals
- Develop deep knowledge of market trends and the competitive landscape to shape marketing strategy within the CCaaS industry
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product
- Partner closely with leadership across the organization to drive rapid growth
- BA or BS degree; MBA is a plus
- 15+ years of marketing leadership experience with a track record of driving rapid growth within innovative, fast moving industries
- Demonstrable experience positioning a company in competitive marketing and winning market share
- Leadership and people management skills with the ability to successfully inspire, lead and scale large teams (50+ people) within a fast-paced environment where continuous improvement is critical
- Experience overseeing diverse global teams
- Comfortable analyzing data from sources like Salesforce, Marketo, Bizable, Intellimize and other tools drive marketing strategy
- Ability to position innovative products and tell compelling stories through messaging briefs and marketing collateral
- Excellent collaborator; ability to effectively build relationships and partner with cross-functional local and remote partners
- Track record of speaking at conferences and trade shows is a plus
- Experience collaborating with enterprise SaaS or B2B sales teams is a plus