Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win in 2011 and has since become one of the fastest-growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled billions of customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,800+ customers from IBM, Acxiom, Discovery Education, and Peloton, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
Talkdesk is seeking a highly qualified Temp AP accountant as a key member of the Finance and Accounting team. Reporting to the International accountant, the Global AP accountant will be responsible for all Accounts Payable, expense reports, Credit Card and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Process vendor bills, including compiling information, researching, making inquiries of vendors and employees, and entering relevant data in systems
- Review, code and route all vendors bills for approval and payment
- Review and process all employee expense reports to ensure compliance with company policies
- Reconcile, code, and manage all corporate credit card expenses
- Prepare month-end accruals of bills and expense reports for US parent and domestic/international subsidiaries
- Balance sheet reconciliations and journal entries for accrued expenses and other related accounts for US parent and domestic/ international subsidiaries
- Maintain all vendor records, including contracts and W9
- Manage the annual issuance of 1099s
- Assist with documenting procedures
- Implement, document and maintain effective workflows to improve the close process and ensure timely and accurate reporting
- Assist Finance team with other transactions, operations and accounting as required
- Minimum BA Degree required in Accounting, Business or Economics concentration
- Required Skills: Analytical, Attention to Detail, Reliable, Excellent Verbal and Written Communication
- 5+ years in AP and/or Accounting required
- Working knowledge of GAAP accounting principles and internal controls
- Prior experience with a SaaS company and startup experience preferred
- Intermediate Excel skills (V-lookup, pivot tables)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Self-starter and team player
- Works well under pressure and managing multiple priorities and deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Experience with Netsuite, Bill.com’s and Expensify software preferred
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.